- Chartered Quantity Surveyor and a highly experienced Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager with over 35 years’ experience.
- Sean has a proven track record in a wide variety of development and complex construction projects.
- Sean’s commercial management experience runs through all pre-contract to post functions of small, medium and large scale construction projects in the UK and the Middle East.
- Also skilled in property development from inception/feasibility to completion with a wide knowledge and understanding of project management disciplines.
- Sean in addition brings a strong background of contracts management and dispute resolution experience allowing him to assess issues that arise and provide advice to conclude matters in the most effective manner.
- A professional Chartered Engineer with over twenty years of experience gained from a variety of small and large multi-disciplinary projects within the Design and Build, Rail, Commercial, Infrastructure and Public Sectors.
- Sheldon’s project management experience has been acquired from a range of roles overseeing risk control, project safety and quality awareness, budgetary control and spending analysis, scheduling, programming and contract administration.
- He is fully proficient in project life-cycle composition from early development to the delivery stage through various procurement roles.
- Sheldon adapts his knowledge and project management skills to suit the relevant project goals and always ensures the Client requirements are delivered throughout the project cycle.
Goring Berry was originally established as Brownlie and Partners in 1952, re-named The Graham Berry Partnership in 1977 and re-constituted as The Goring Berry Partnership in 1989. The partnership was converted to a limited liability partnership in 2006 under the name Goring Berry LLP.
Integral to this legacy were Adrian Goring and Andrew Thomas who led the practice, building on its reputation from 1989 to what it is today and to whom the current partners owe a debt of gratitude for their guidance, knowledge and support.